PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
This product can be shipped overseas.
|Product||Icaridin Bug Free Repellent|
|Description||Keep you and your family safe with this insect repellent. With ingredients approved by the World Health Organization, this repellent effectively discourages insects and bugs from landing on your skin and clothes to avoid bites. It is stored in a spray bottle with a light herbal scent.|
Product will be automatically added below when you select an option.
|Icaridin Bug Free Repellent||6.86 ( 0.1)|
Discounted amount of your subtotal will appear when you place your orders.
|Expiration date||36 months after manufacture|
|Country of Manufacture||South Korea|
|Manufacturer||Indicated on packaging|
|Distributor||BARI NU Co., Ltd.|
|How to Use||Hold 10-20cm away and spray on exposed areas such as the face (avoiding eyes and mouth), neck, arms, legs, clothes, socks, and clothes.|
|Ingredients||Active Ingredient - Icaridin / Additive - Purified Water, Polysorbate 60, Ethanol, Natural Essential Oil|
|Cautions for Use||1. Follow the directions and cautions.|
2. The bug repellent effects have been tested on fabric and not on the body. Minimize application on skin.
3. Do not use on babies under 6 months of age.
4. If you experience any of the following, suspend use immediately and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Keep a copy of these cautions for reference.
1) For redness, allergic reactions, and hypersensitivity, suspend use, clean thoroughly with water, then consult a doctor if needed.
2) In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water for 15-20 minutes while keeping eyes open. For contact lenses, rinse for 5 minutes. If symptoms persist after removing lenses, consult a doctor (as possible eye injury have have occurred).
3) If product is swallowed, consult a doctor immediately and follow medical instructions. If consultation is not possible, do not induce vomiting, but instead sip small amounts of water. (For unconscious patients, do not administer anything.)
5. Other cautions
1) This product is for topical use only.
2) Do not use on sunburned skin or areas where the product may absorb quickly (wounds, inflammations, joints, mucous membrane, around eyes or mouth, etc.)
3) Apply on exposed areas only (arms, legs, neck, etc.) and do not exceed over 20% of your skin surface area (approximately two arms).
4) Do not spray directly on the face.
5) To apply on face, spray on hands and apply using fingers while avoiding the eyes and mouth. Apply a small amount around ears.
6) Handle with caution when applying on children. Keep out of reach of children.
7) Do not apply more than or for longer than necessary. (Effects last for 4-5 hours. Do not reapply within 4 hours.)
8) Wash your hands before touching food or beverages, chewing gum, smoking cigarettes, or using the toilet.
9) Wash skin with soap and water once you are back indoors.
10) Do not use on underwear.
11) Do not use in enclosed spaces.
12) This product may cause damage when applied on plastic eyeglass frames, acetate, rayon, spandex, other synthetic fibers such as nylon, plastic, wristwatch faces, rubber, cars, paints, or coated surfaces.
13) Do not use on food, kitchenware, children's toys, or pet food.
14) If product has been applied on clothes or socks, launder after wearing again.
15) Do not spray toward fire.
16) Keep away from heaters and fire.
17) Stay away from sparks or fire until skin or fabric is completely dried.
6. Storage and handling
1) Store in a cool and dry place.
2) Keep out of reach of children.
3) Transferring contents to a different container may result in misuse, accidents, or deterioration in quality. Store in the provided container only and close the cap after use.
|Quality Guarantee||Compensation for defective products is provided according to Fair Trade Commission standards.|
|Note||* The guide for this item applies for other similar items.|